“The world is a small place” is a very old saying but the contextual meaning has changed over the years and if we sit back and give it a thought, the world indeed has become a very small place, thanks to the technology boom over the last decade and more so due to the ever evolving and technology adapting consumer of today.
Since mid-2015, we have been listening a lot about how the consumers are unleashing the wrath of their personal technological advancement on organizations who are trying to cope up with this scenario. Technological Darwinism, in its true sense has set in and the only way to counter it is with a digital aid for each and every need of the consumer. This is only possible by Creating Custom Web Applications.
Creating custom web applications for the day to day needs of the consumers is the only way to keep them happy and aim for customer delight.
As compared to off the shelf software applications, custom applications can cater to any industry, any business and any user group. Few of the known types of custom applications are:
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Business Process Automation System
- Project Management Systems
- Customer Facing Web portals
- Document Management Systems
- Job Management Systems
- E-Commerce Portals
- Membership / consortium portals
Why Custom Web Applications are doing the rage? :
Given the fact that custom web applications cater to almost every possible need of today’s technologically advanced consumer, it is bound to be scalding hot cakes in the Digital market. Here’s why:
- Tailor Made: The very essence of custom web applications is that it is tailor made to the exact needs of the customer; hence increasing the possibility of attaining customer delight.
- Customer Engagement: The entire process of creating and delivering a custom web application opens door to engage with the customers in a better way, thus strengthening the business relationship
- Brand Endorsement: Custom web applications can easily use the logo as well as the color palette of the brand it is being created for, thus giving a complete sense of ownership to the users.
- Easy upgrades: With the help of the development team, a custom web application can be easily upgraded to the latest technology whenever needed at minimal costs. Minor enhancements such as design and content can be managed by internal teams as well with certain level of training.
- Integrations: Custom web applications can be integrated with various 3rd party APIs, extensions, plugins etc. to enhance the functionality with minimal development efforts.
- Support and Maintenance: Ongoing support and maintenance of these applications is much easier and cheaper as compared to off the shelf products.
VisionTree Digital delivers the key business benefits by adhering to the globally accepted Software Development Life Cycle Process with an edge of assuring quick turnaround with the highest quality in these steps:
- Understanding the idea and goal of the custom application
- Feasibility study, if not done already
- Requirement Gathering and Analysis
- Creating Functional Specifications
- Detailed Project Plan as per Agile Methodology with defined delivery milestones
- Create wireframes of the functionalities
- Design Layout and Interface Design Creation
- Execution of Plan and Development
- Beta Testing and Bug Fixing
- Final Release
- Ongoing Maintenance
For more details on our processes, feel free to visit http://digital.visiontreeventures.com/create-custom-applications.html or email us on email@example.com